Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Smoke
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/b4LEe9v

Michael Smoke

Player
Player
Dear admins
Recently my account was logged in by a person i know on his social club i was not aware of it and he dint even inform me after , until yesterday when i aware of this situation by our respected admins , as the person who logged in to my account kept me unknown and logged in without my permission it was disheartening to get the ban as i intentionally did not share anything with him somehow he acquired my password to login , after talking to he stated " He was checking that if i had gotten a ban due i could not open rage and it was crashing"
As stated above it was kept hidden from me and the guy did not play he just logged in and logged out later , it was a big misunderstanding i genuinely love RP and i put a lot of effort and time in my account to lose it so suddenly is like loosing a dear memory to me i made many friends and made many memories on this platform , the thought of not being able to continue to enjoy this was not even there till this situation happened
If request the respected admins to please consider my plea as it was just a misunderstanding even in which i was not aware of it he did not play on my account it was just a log in , where i was not even told about it , if the admin team can give me one more chance i will be even more careful to follow the rules to my level best and not disappoint you all , i put in a lot to make this account and would like one last chance to retain it and to prove to be able to take care of it , i respect the server and its rules this situation is very sad to me to if and i would just like get another chance to prove it
Thanks for giving your precious time respected admins please consider it as it was a misunderstanding and was my first offence and was not intentional .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom