Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Haze Malek
Administrators nickname
Donte Shepard
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
2:17am on fourms
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wMdZlXJQL54?si=pOsTmsDqITx1dkXd

Malek Error

Player
Player
First Of All I Asked
Mr . Shay Wraith
once told me that if it recording all overlays then i can use it and you can see the that in the proof its showing the overlays and i cant record with any another method even if its with nvidia
Proof Of That Why I Cant Record With Nvidia Game Bar :

So I Am Requesting To UnBan Me Because I Am Using Bandicam
Because
Mr . Shay Wraith Told Me If Its Recording All Overlays So Its Okay
And You Can Check The Bodycam proof i am showing all overlays
And Thank You For Your Attention

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
this soft falls under rule and is not allowed to be used

Malek Error

Player
Player
this soft falls under rule and is not allowed to be
Please Mr Alex Grand Rp Means Alot For me and i swear if i know its not allowed i wasnt will use it but i asked shay its recording all overlays its okay ?
he answered me with yes
Then i trusted his words
please i have friends in grand rp i want to play rp with them and grand rp for me its not just a project ( game ) realy i love playing and enjoying this server so i am requesting from you to unban me and i swear i will not use it again and i will find out how to record with legal app for grand rp
And Thank You for your time and attention

Top Bottom