Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luffy Singh
Administrators nickname
Vinay Reddie
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
1:25 AM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4wvqYml

Captain Luffy

Player
Player
Hello sir, I am Luffy Singh . I want to ask about my issue with EMS application. Sir I applied for EMS leadership but got rejected for the reason that my age was not verified/ lack of trust. I admit that I gave a wrong age info in my first few application not related to EMS. It was due to a misunderstanding because of which my age differed in different applications. Initially I thought that I have to mention my IRL age and I did so, but the issue came when I was asked to show a proof for my age. The reason for this is I came from EN2 and in EN2 they didn't asked for any kind of proof for age and thinking it will be same here I gave my actual date but the issue was that I dont have any documented proof for it because due to some personal issues my date according to the goverment document is 1 year less then my actual one. So all the document that I have has the same date as on my birth certificate thus I was unable to prove my age thus I changed to the date which I have proof for but it back fired as because of this I didn't had a consistent birthdate and I am getting rejected in my applications. I have I'd proof I can show you sir pls do something I also want to apply for leadership at least give me a chance to give interview if you don't see any potential in me just blacklisted me from org leadership. I request for help. Thank you!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom