Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cafer_Alejandroo
Administrators nickname
Ferdabbou Trisiti
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
19:29 - 19:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/M3RIxpn

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello Mr. Lebron and Sam yesterday evening we were robbing a man in the city and we asked the person we robbed to turn on the family radio or organization radio and say alejandro on top 3 times and what he said is that I have no family but recently a unof robbed me in the family in the same way and when I asked my friends they said that he was in the family and I understood that he deliberately left his family while we were robbing and when I asked Mr. Ferdabbou about it he said he would check it and I waited and I opened a ticket again and I still haven't received the answer whether he was punished or not please Mr. Ferdabbou ask about this ticket and I want the other party to be punished because they always do this Please do the checks again and you can ask the admins for the pov of the incident and I ask for the right decision to be made thank you in advance

I just want you to check the logs of this event to see if the player with ID 130482 left the family

Additional information: The sitution took place between 19:29 and 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom