Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thomas Ghost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2024
Time of violation
09:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MOnq5TeuEzo?si=V5lhHJSBar8SjVpo

Thomas Price

Player
Player
Ballas did a Store Robbery and they kill the leos and right after that all Ballas member went out of Event Circle so LEO win that but after its done they start robbing me ( LEO ) . Its a Mass Rule Break as you see there are more than 10+ Ballas Member. According to Event Rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after .
58540 ( Ear Rape and Force RP ) Continuously telling me that ups my hand up then drop the Items . As RP i cant drop the item if both the hand are in my head i cant reach my pocket or Backpack to Drop the Item .
46020 ( Fail RP and Mercy Kill ) Right after his Gang member robbing he did give me demand and he kill me and give me a Mercy Kill

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
Ballas did a Store Robbery and they kill the leos and right after that all Ballas member went out of Event Circle so LEO win that but after its done they start robbing me ( LEO ) . Its a Mass Rule Break as you see there are more than 10+ Ballas Member. According to Event Rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after .
58540 ( Ear Rape and Force RP ) Continuously telling me that ups my hand up then drop the Items . As RP i cant drop the item if both the hand are in my head i cant reach my pocket or Backpack to Drop the Item .
46020 ( Fail RP and Mercy Kill ) Right after his Gang member robbing he did give me demand and he kill me and give me a Mercy Kill
I am grand rp from 2 years and thats how people drop their things u think u can change that?

Uchiha Shisui

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ"
Server Administrator
Fix the suspect ID (Mention Ids there)
you have 4hours to do so

Thomas Price

Player
Player
Fix the suspect ID (Mention Ids there)
you have 4hours to do so

Then I have to make a new forums for this forums just for Ballas not for the Other ppls and I mentioned the ID in the in description cuz they were related to it

Uchiha Shisui

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ"
Server Administrator
Thread Approved
.ID 58540 will be punished for Event Rule1.2 + Ear Rape

.ID 135193 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 146693 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 148806 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 143977 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 147198 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 46020 will be punished for Event Rule1.2
.ID 130629 will be punished for Event Rule1.2

However
.ID 76053 will be punished for MG
(Event Rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom