Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Kadam
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Nov 6, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/W1LVC1Q

K4.ck

Zack Kadam
Player
I am writing to request that my server ban be lifted. I was banned permanently from the game after being accused of stalking.

On the server EN 03, my ID 53733 Zack Kadam. I have been a member for quite some time in past until this incident occurred which resulted in my banning.

I understand that what I did was wrong and cannot be justified in any way, shape or form. It all started with a 60 day temp ban which made me question about stalkings specifics due to my immatureness and lack of knowledge about it and that got me permanently banned.

My eyes got opened when I started thinking back at everything I did before realizing how serious those actions were while affecting others within our community too. Those past days haunt me, they truly do – knowing that people might have gotten hurt because of what happened because yes indeed there were times where we crossed lines unintentionally however never meant any harm whatsoever towards anyone; still it’s hard not feeling bad about things like these especially when you’re one who always wants good around always hoping best outta others even if its through games only yet such moments come by as wakeup calls reminding us how fragile life can sometimes become hence forth showing appreciation towards different backgrounds while treating them equally throughout our stay here !
I want to clarify that I did not mean any harm. Actually, I thought I acted in accordance with ethical principles by letting the person know their data was at risk. Nevertheless, I realize that since this thing is very delicate my method might have been misunderstood. I recognize that my activity could have caused uneasiness and for that reason i’m really sorry.

Could you please reconsider your decision and give me another chance to show how much i want follow rules as well as make positive contributions towards this community? It is a fact that everyone learns from his or her mistakes once they have done it therefore; should never repeat such an error again in future too. If need be i am ready for any further punishments which can help me learn how best behave while on the server.

I apologize deeply if anything happened before inconvenienced someone or made them uncomfortable somehow during some point of theirs so far till now because looking back at everything done there is nothing more than feeling remorseful about what took place hence seeking forgiveness from those affected most especially yourself who may have been hurt directly even indirectly too due to all these things mentioned herein above.

Thank you for considering my request once more time! My hope still remains high that things will turn out positively this round thus giving me another chance to prove myself right again.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by my unacceptable actions it’s just really hard trying not to let emotions get hold sometimes but then again isn’t everybody guilty off such too? We’re all humans aren’t we? My sincere apologies once more – please hear out!

Perma Ban : Ban #2
I am ready for Money and experience of account wipe please Unban me 🙏.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment is not appealable. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom