Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (19)
2. Time zone: GMT + 2 (Turkey)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 01:00 AM To 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM To 11:00 PM
4. Average online per week (hours): 65-70 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: 1141344943651164241 (markusbolivio)
6. Your characters' name (IC): Markus Cartel
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 313504 (Main) - 313519 (Twink)
8. Your ingame level: 30 (75/120)
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10. Languages spoken: Turkish - English - German - Hindi (Learning)

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

First of all, being an admin in this project has a really nice place and prestige. And I know how precious this place is and how hard it is to reach, but I still have confidence in myself and I believe that I can do it. So why I want to be an admin, I can give you a lot of reasons, but I don't want to take too much of your time. But please allow me to explain the main reasons to you. First of all, I have tried almost everything I can try and do as a player in this project and I have gained very good experiences / friendships. And I have learned almost all of them in detail, both the rules of the game and the way the scripts work. And when I started this project, I made some mistakes and I don't want other people to make the same mistakes, so I can't wait to instill all my knowledge in them and teach them this project with a good language. Also, as you know, there are toxic people in a project like everywhere else. And these people ruin the rp enjoyment, role quality, etc. of other players in the project and this is a big problem. I want to fight them and I want them to get the necessary punishments. I am also a very positive person and I like to meet people and communicate with them. I will also get great experiences and memories if I can reach this position, so I wish you to give me a chance, thank you.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Crime Side

Leader Of Los Santos Vagos
Deputy Leader Of Marabunta Grande
Deputy Leader Of The Families
Nightcrawler Of East Side Ballas
Nightmare Of Bloods

State Side
Commander Of LSPD (Williams's Term)
Captain Of LSPD (William's / Andy's Term)
Lieutenant Of LSPD (William's / Andy's / Lucas's Term)
Task Force Operative Of LSPD (William's / Lucas's Term)
Commissioner Of SAHP (Lola's Term)
Chief Of Staff Of SAHP (Lola's Term)
US Marshal Of SAHP (JayJay's Term)
Elite Senior Special Agent 3 Of FIB (Satriko's Term)
Captain Of NG (Mia's Term)

3. What are your strengths?

- I am a very positive person, my motivation never fails
- I'm hardworking, I don't like to give up
- I'm a good listener
- I adapt quickly to new environments
- I am not aggressive, I can always control my temper
- I'm honest
- I learn from your mistakes and never put myself above anyone else
- I am patient and never in a hurry
- I never use bad words and I am a respectful person (I stay away from toxic people)
- I fulfill the tasks assigned to me completely and do not leave them unfinished
- I am not afraid to try new things
- I'm a creative person
- I remain calm in the face of events and find quick solutions
- I like to communicate with people
- I help everyone, no matter who they are

4. What are your weaknesses?

- I don't like people who lie
- Sometimes I talk too much
- I hate toxic people, that's my red line

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- A respectful and honest working environment
- Positivity and always uplifting things.
- Helping all kinds of players to increase RP level
- Always quick response to tickets
- More activity / Event

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (I do not have )

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have a few things to say about my Punishment History.

My previous Punishment for GR 1.1 was a mistake I made when I was new to the game and I didn't know the game well enough (In any case, it's my fault, but it has helped me a lot and I'm much more careful with the rules now and I'm careful not to break any rules.) Please don't let this affect this application, give me a chance, I want to show myself.

As for the leader blacklist, I think it is a completely unfair punishment and I have already appeal to it, if you wonder why: disbanding the term early due to serious health problems.

Of course you know better than me, but I just wanted to let you know, thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Severe recent punishment history​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom