Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatoli Petrovich

ay blyat stream dont work
Player
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information

1. Patrik
2. 14 (I don't believe it myself man)
3. CEST "GMT+1"
4. 5-9 hrs
5. itsanatoli#0796
6. Anatoli Petrovich
7. 30034
I. Additional Information
1. Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I)
I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it for 7 1/2 whole terms, to understand its advantages and disadvantages. Basically what to fix and what not.

II)
I have always learned from others, and I think it's the time to pass these lessons to other people and not keep it for myself. The way how to extend your RP knowledge about Negotiating, leading and everything else I learned I will teach to my High commands and those who think are ready to step up and become one of the most experienced within the Organisation.

III)
Ever since I have been in FIB, I have always seen agents just sitting around garage waiting for something to happen. Which has always maked us look unprofessional by not fulfilling our duties that we have been assigned to. There is a lot more things you can do as a FIB Agent, for example Cannabis hunting, gathering evidences and so on. And to even make this RP experience better I would get other orgs involved with us to strenghten our Friendship and get familiar with eachother by working all together and having fun as well.

III. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I) Improve Casefiles on Gangs
I have grown good relationships with the recent officers of the Los Santos Police Department and San Andreas Highway Patrol, I have wanted to do this ever since I was a Head of Department of S.A.U to partner up with the fellow Comrade Detectives and Undercover operatives to increase the making of Casefiles on Gangs and increase the Raids on Gangs per week. (atleast 2 or more).

II) Improve connections and friendship between Orgs by doing activities together
Instead of just having agents sitting around the garage doing nothing, i would rather have them go on Patrol's or just any kind of activity by themselfes or with other Organisation. For example some people don't like us (FIB) because we just focus on getting the situation done and go do our things, and it has been like this for many terms and the only way to fix this is by having agents interact with other comrade organisations. There's a few examples for this like having some agents out at the Capitol to provide security and have them interact with people so you atleast got something to do.

III) Improve morale throughout the Organisation
One of the main steps of keeping peoples morales up and keeping them happy is ofcourse treating them right. Promotions would be given to those who put their time into FIB and give the outcome they are supposed to. Departments would be awarded with money if they have accomplished and fulfilled their goals that was provided. For example if Undercover is to make a Casefile in a limited amount of time and they have accomplished it by either doing it themselfes or teaming up with other Organisations they will be given the normal bonus. But if they have failed to do so, the bonus will eventually keep stacking up until they accomplish their duties and made a Casefile. This doesn't go for Undercover only, it also goes to every other department within the FIB.

There are many more changes that would be done within the Organisation, but instead of doing them instantly I would get opinions on other people to see if they would like to see the idea or not. Unannounced changes always go wrong and can end up even worse than expected.

Thank you for reading my application and as always, have nice day.
Your Comrade,
Anatoli Petrovich❤

image.psd1.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zardonic

Player
Player
One of the best! very professional and friendly , more than worthy of a leader!

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Great guy and deserves the spot 100% learned a lot from him

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
Huge huge vouch for Anatoli, that guy has the whole profile of a leader! This guys knows how to organise everyone and hes really active.
Vouch Anatoli!

Bucky Mayt

Player
Player
you cried over savage unit in FIB when we were literally carrying FIB in events . Very unprofessional, good luck getting leader you dickhead

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
-1, you talk about remaining professional and getting orgs closer together or strengthening friendships but I don't believe you when you are not professional yourself and toxic to your own legal org while you were HOD in it. Overall I feel like you wouldn't treat certain people how you would treat others if you were a leader and that you're not even professional yourself nor do you try "strengthening" friendships. In my opinion you're not fit for this position at all.

unknown.png

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
stfu dude are the guy who just took free rank in the org and didnt even know how to use PDA.
You have to be joking right? He was in high command in FIB in multiple different terms and knew how to do everything needed. People need to stop saying shit before they know what is true and what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom