Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
3294-7950
Players nickname
Umur_Rosenberg
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/p4JvgKa

UmurRosenberg

𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
Player
Hello dear admins, today I was banned by Floki for Gen 1.1;
On 16.04.2024 I was banned by floki and he told me to contact him, then I reached floki and asked him what the problem was and he asked me if I was using VPN, sharing accounts and asked me the IDs of several players. I told him that I don't use VPN, I don't share accounts and I told him who the IDs are, I also told him that he can check my computer if he wants. He told me to wait and then he told me that the problem was solved and he unbanned me. A few days later, today I was permanently banned citing Gen 1.1, I have been playing this game for about 2 years, I have spent a lot of time and money on the game. I have never violated Gen 1.1, it's a simple and clear rule, why would I do that and throw away all my hard work, I have always logged into the game from my own home and using my own desktop computer, the only thing I did with the computer and internet was to change my internet provider to a different company in November or December last year. I don't know if that was the problem. I don't understand why I should be banned now for a problem that was solved before. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. I want to go back to the city, back to my friends and family, please reconsider my ban. You can check my computer as you wish.
Main account 3294, Twink account 7950.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom