Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ragner Sicario
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gF5nit2?s=wa

Ragnar Sicario

Player
Player
Hello Admin and Support team od Grand RP EN3.

I made a huge mistake to break the rules and I really regret what I did and learned my lesson, I miss playing on this server and if you give me a chance I will make sure I read the rules very carefully so that doesn't happen. happen again.

Please give me one last chance
Please know that I am genuinely remorseful for my behavior, and I assure you that it was never my intention to disrupt the server or violate its rules. I recognize the importance of respecting the established norms and guidelines within the community, and I am committed to upholding them in the future.
I humbly request your forgiveness and understanding. I assure you that I will be more vigilant and mindful of the server's rules and regulations going forward. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope to regain your trust and the trust of the server community.
.I really like playing Grand RP.

Thank you for your time and consideration

i love grand rp #3

Prezidente sicario

Player
Player
Hello Admin and Support team od Grand RP EN3.

I made a huge mistake to break the rules and I really regret what I did and learned my lesson, I miss playing on this server and if you give me a chance I will make sure I read the rules very carefully so that doesn't happen. happen again.

Please give me one last chance
Please know that I am genuinely remorseful for my behavior, and I assure you that it was never my intention to disrupt the server or violate its rules. I recognize the importance of respecting the established norms and guidelines within the community, and I am committed to upholding them in the future.
I humbly request your forgiveness and understanding. I assure you that I will be more vigilant and mindful of the server's rules and regulations going forward. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope to regain your trust and the trust of the server community.
.I really like playing Grand RP.

Thank you for your time and consideration

i love grand rp #3
all my respekt to all the admins one by one we Sicarios family need our owner back we know he maked a fault and he didnt know it we are so sorry for that and we hoppe That u all The Lovely Admins Accept it and its gonna be happend again thank u all for ur time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom