Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Charlie Slock

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Vendetta

2x Gang Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Charlie
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +10
4. Average online per day: 2-5 hours
5. Your Discord: .qtaree
6. Your Nickname: Charlie Slock
7. Your ID: 30743

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Since joining grand roleplay, my first organisation I was accepted into was LSPD. Over the last few months my knowledge of rules, roleplay and experience has swiftly increased due to my activity within all state organisations. As the leader of Los Santos Police Department I have high expectations for employees and will introduce strict dress codes for each rank. I will ensure the Human Resource department is put in its proper place, securing active officers and dedicated employees with multiple state waves per day.

- As a leader of Los Santos Police Department I will provide a safe working environment for workers. I will provide daily bonuses and host internal events with cash prizes (most fines etc) to sustain high activity. My ideas for improving the activity will be hosting daily recruitment drives and attending all IC events. My mature and highly experienced high commands will assist leading my organisation which will result in a positive outcome of my term.

- In my term I will ensure the activity of all departments in the organisation. Each department plays its own special role in the Los Santos Police Department that leads to a positive organisation. As a leader I will have high expectations for all departments including the Spec Ops department. As a team, we will ensure to complete the requirements set out by the curators each week including ghetto patrols etc. Other departments such as Internal Affairs will maintain the professionalism and maturity throughout the organisation and remove any individuals breaking these protocols. This department will make sure our organisation is as professional as possible. My goals as a leader is to prevent criminal organisations to receive terrorist status.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Under my leadership I will guarantee an organisation that follows all server rules that will highly improve the roleplay within the city that is enjoyable for all state and criminal organisations. With our high activity, our presence at store robberies will frighten criminal organisations and allow more people for shoot outs at hostage situations and store robberies. Each high command will be chosen through their experience and will be under surveillance within their first few days to ensure they don't do anything to mess up the organisation which will also improve the organisation. The more people who are trained, the more people who are able to participate in roleplay activities which will increase roleplay. I will also host IC city events (such as find me events) which will get citizens involved. Lastly, I will make sure the Human Resource team does their job correctly and a professional level were we produce active and strong officers who show resilience on the working field.

Ranking System:

30- Chief of Police
29- Deputy Chief of Police
28-Assistant Chief of Police
27- Chief of Staff
26- Chief of Division
25- Deputy Chief of Division
24- Supervisor
===== HIGH COMMAND =====
23- Super Intenant
22. Captain
21. Major