Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mazen fathy
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
14:54
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/675646/

mazin

Player
Player
Dear administrators.

I got a warning for RDM form the Administrator Abood Ryu.
and i think that he did the wrong disision because the guy that we gave him the demand didnt fear his life while we were pointing guns at him and approached us and removed the solar panel wich we were garding and when the 5 second demand countdown ended the guy was still in the proprety wich the solar was in and he was just walking casualy not fearing his life after then we proceded to shoot and regarding the metagaming that our friends did i wasnt even involved in they were talking together without me being present so at that situation i played a clean rp howefer Abood Ryu saw otherwise and i hope that you can see the situation and reveal the truth because of that warning and it was my third i was very cautious to not get punished and in my personal prespective i did nothing wrong in that situation and i hope that you can seek the truth and remove my warning and ban.

Thank you Administaror for further assisting and helping .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Warns lifted, jail remains for MG.
ID 6370 will be punished for Fear RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom