Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar Shakespeare

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (20)
2. Time zone: (GMT-4)
3. Daily time active on the server: (20:00 PM - 07:00 AM)
4. Average online per week: (40-50 Hours)
5. Your Discord ID: SPARKY KANE#8956
6. Your characters' name (IC): Escobar Shakespeare
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 226617and Twink: i don’t remember haven’t used in year.
8. Your ingame level: 45
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu
And can understand a little Spanish.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I've spent alot of time doing everything i've wanted to do when it comes to RP'ing, cause I have played this game for more than a 2 year’s. I have been in a lot of RP situation so I have good experience in the city. I have been in all legal and illegal organizations.I just completed 2 successful EMS terms as well so i have tried everything that there is in RP life.

I would like to help people with any problems they might have and make sure they follow the server rules.I have past experience as an admin in other cities and servers.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
-Chief of EMS 2x
-Lieutenant Colonel in National Guard
-Colonel in National Guard
of National Guard
- HOD in FIB 3x
- DHOD of Spec Opps 2x
- Secret agent 4x
- Chief of Staff of SAHP
- Head of HR in LSPD
- Special Task Force in LSPD
- HC in Different Gangs.

*Completed two successful EMS terms*

3. What are your strengths?
I have a-lot of patience when it comes to situations and make quick decisions,i am Respectful,Good communication,Fast learner,Good listener,Friendly.
I can speak multiple languages

4. What are your weaknesses?
-Get stressed if do not hit deadlines.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can contribute skills such as maximizing activity levels, swift responsiveness, fair decision-making, delivering high quality results, professionalism, and quick decision-making abilities.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, i dont have any currently

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was occupied with real-life commitments, which is why I couldn't dedicate as many hours in the past few days. However, that's no longer the situation—I'm now able to commit 6-10 hours a day again.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

DM me on Discord to schedule an interview ;-)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom