Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chaner_Phoenix
Administrators nickname
Opti_Pride
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lje5TrO

CytQe

1881-193∞
Player
I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of my actions leading to this ban. I assure you that I have never had any intention to target or harm any individual or organization through the media or any other means.
I not target them, but even the Hurmacı family, who came before, were better than these, these are the people who swear at everyone in the game and see themselves as God. If my family had not been cursed here, we would not have robbed their family houses or gone and raided them. A video from the first day: "
" As you can see in the video in the link, they are new to the game, they swear at people without even knowing anyone, I have no problems with anyone, I am someone who responds well even to those who do not like me, but these people will soon be blacklisted by you, they are harming the game, if such people are coming, I think they should never come again.

Best regards, Chaner Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom