Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Fail RP - PG - Quitting to avoid arrest | 57704 99532 9516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael_McJohnson
Suspect ID
57704 99532 9516
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2022
Time of violation
23:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scH1_bYi8zA

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Here proof of ID 57704 and 99532 not answering to my RP which means fail RP.

Here is proof where I asked ID 57704 again If I recognize him and he's saying that I don't recognize him while he is not wearing any mask and he has a arrest warrant which means all LEO's know him and I have him on my body cams which is PG.
Here video continues I just checked I am recording.

Here is proof of id 9516 quitting to avoid arrest

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Actually just looking for any reason to report me huh it’s all good love my fans
You don’t have to do that to recognize me as I wasn’t wearing a mask but good try :)

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Actually just looking for any reason to report me huh it’s all good love my fans
You don’t have to do that to recognize me as I wasn’t wearing a mask but good try :)
If I was your fan I would have supported you not reported you.

I need to use /do to ask you If I recognize you because if I directly say hey you are Raymond Hulk that could be MG because you could have changed your face a little bit and say to me from where you recognize me? I did plastic surgery you are meta gaming or you could have put a tattoo on your neck or somewhere and say no you don't recognize me I have put a tattoo you are meta gaming.. You need to learn about role play :)

Also I am not your fan I am your teacher I think, you learnt from me that "mother" is parent" and what "fan" means and why "/do" needs to be used.

Last edited:

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
If I was your fan I would have supported you not reported you.

I need to use /do to ask you If I recognize you because if I directly say hey you are Raymond Hulk that could be MG because you could have changed your face a little bit and say to me from where you recognize me? I did plastic surgery you are meta gaming or you could have put a tattoo on your neck or somewhere and say no you don't recognize me I have put a tattoo you are meta gaming.. You need to learn about role play :)

Also I am not your fan I am your teacher I think, you learnt from me that "mother" is parent" and what "fan" means and why "/do" needs to be used.
If you recongize some by their face without a mask their names would show above their head instead of stranger… this obviously means you don’t know who they are also it /me not /do so it would be improper use of / commands

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
If you recongize some by their face without a mask their names would show above their head instead of stranger… this obviously means you don’t know who they are also it /me not /do so it would be improper use of / commands
He has a arrest warrant, also /do should be used for that not /me you should go learn for what /me is used and /do then tell me if it's improper use of commands.

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
All these clips are 10 seconds long... this ain't gonna get approved lmfao
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

Check rules before posting

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Bros big mad he can’t take us down it’s so funny like your a actual fan bro don’t worry I’ll send you my autograph your last post on me got denied so will this one just because you think you know the rules doesn’t mean you do fella 😂😂you have a great day pal

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
He has a arrest warrant, also /do should be used for that not /me you should go learn for what /me is used and /do then tell me if it's improper use of commands.
Arrest Warrant Doesn't Provide a Mugshot of the Person you are attempting to arrest, still /do provides rp to views not relating to the first person for example /do there is a mug with coffee in it sitting on the counter and Johnny picks it up and drinks it and while /me is more first person doing of the action so in your case it would be /me sees the face of the man in front of him. does he recognize him as Raymond Hulk? assuming you have met him without a mask on, he wouldn't have stranger above his head if you did. Therefore, you are breaking GR 6.1 Improper use of / commands, and you are also Metagaming as you only rp the truth and the truth is you don't know what raymond looks like as you've never met him or have a pic of his face from the arrest warrant

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Bros big mad he can’t take us down it’s so funny like your a actual fan bro don’t worry I’ll send you my autograph your last post on me got denied so will this one just because you think you know the rules doesn’t mean you do fella 😂😂you have a great day pal
Oh my student I think you didn't understand what fan means, let me explain again fan is when you support someone or like someone so much not report someone

Last edited:

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Arrest Warrant Doesn't Provide a Mugshot of the Person you are attempting to arrest, still /do provides rp to views not relating to the first person for example /do there is a mug with coffee in it sitting on the counter and Johnny picks it up and drinks it and while /me is more first person doing of the action so in your case it would be /me sees the face of the man in front of him. does he recognize him as Raymond Hulk? assuming you have met him without a mask on, he wouldn't have stranger above his head if you did. Therefore, you are breaking GR 6.1 Improper use of / commands, and you are also Metagaming as you only rp the truth and the truth is you don't know what raymond looks like as you've never met him or have a pic of his face from the arrest warrant
I have met Raymond Hulk without a mask we was arresting him we have all body cams at the LSPD cloud server

/do is used for questions for example: let's say I am searching you and I do /me takes a pair of non latex gloves from his duty belt puts them on and starts to search Johnny for any illegal items and then I do /do any resistance?

/do is used for it not /me be careful don't use /me for it or you will get punished for improper use of commands :)

Edit: I also don't know how you have been Chief, Captain, FIB etc when you don't know usage of /me and /do lol.

Last edited:

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
Student If you continue like this I will have to kick you from the class
Bro, no way you are looking down at a EX-Admin, two term SAHP Sherriff and an absolute beast of a human thinking that you can do shit to any of us. He could be ur literal father and you wouldn't be able to do anything. Stay mad, keep crying and be humble.

Jmeal

Player
Player
Here proof of ID 57704 and 99532 not answering to my RP which means fail RP.
What kind of shit are you smoking how am I involved when first I have mask on 2 u don’t know who I am so why would u add my id when the rp chat was not directed to me TF😭😭🤡🤡😂😂💀💀 and it’s not /do it’s /me bozo

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Bro, no way you are looking down at a EX-Admin, two term SAHP Sherriff and an absolute beast of a human thinking that you can do shit to any of us. He could be ur literal father and you wouldn't be able to do anything. Stay mad, keep crying and be humble.
1. No one asked who he is.
2. He could be your father because you are the one who supporting him, not me.
3. There are rules if he breaks them he gets punished not by me but by admins :)
/do Would i reconize you 57704? thats some good rp there
Yes that's good, go read about RP and then come and tell me if it's good RP or not. You should say to the guys you are supporting "that's some good RP there" because they are the one who are breaking rules :)
What kind of shit are you smoking how am I involved when first I have mask on 2 u don’t know who I am so why would u add my id when the rp chat was not directed to me TF😭😭🤡🤡😂😂💀💀 and it’s not /do it’s /me bozo
You could have do "/do no you wouldn't recognize me because I am wearing a mask" instead of running away.
Also be careful it's "/do" not "/me" don't get punished for improper use of commands :)

Last edited:

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
1. No one asked who he is.
2. He could be your father because you are the one who supporting him, not me.
3. There are rules if he breaks them he gets punished not by me but by admins :)

Yes that's good, go read about RP and then come and tell me if it's good RP or not. You should say to the guys you are supporting "that's some good RP there" because they are the one who are breaking rules :)

You could have do "/do no you wouldn't recognize me because I am wearing a mask" instead of running away.
Also be careful it's "/do" not "/me" don't get punished for improper use of commands :)
You need some grammar lessons son. 🤡🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom