Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vella Ruok
Administrators nickname
Napal
Date
Apr 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fgoodhSl-eo

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
First of all hello everyone
this message for Napal, mazhor and Bobby actually for few days i face a big problem in grand rp EN 3 Like i did not die inside the arena i dont know what is this but i ask jetix for this like you can see my ss ( ) jetix told me to send some files in his DM i send it but he didint respond yet i dont know i think he is busy . SS ( ) . but this problem is happening with me in arena only thats why im not playing arena but its ok but for some days the problem is happening with me everywhere like Events , GHetto not every time but ya its happin some times . BTW i want to infrom you like im not use any type of redux . and i reinstall grand rp and GTA v more then 10 times but still is happening.
And yesterday three people made a complaint against me that I used cheats. and then Federico TP me and he check my PC and told me like stop playing En 3 until the bug is fix
but this is unfair bro I and I can't stop playing EN3 because I love it
I also don't know what the hell is this why is happening with me.but it's your choice this is your server you can do what you want.

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
Fix the bug or give me a perma ban, I'm fed up
And because of this bug people call me a cheater which I don't like.

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
and admin told me like dont play EN3 until the bug fix bcz this is unfair for other players that okay i also know this is unfair but what about me you just thought about other players. you also need to thought about me because I am also EN3 player . but its ok now you can guys do what you want

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The technical admin instructed you to contact him on Forum DM not on Discord DM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom