Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•– π•Œπ•‘ 𝔸𝕀 π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔸𝕀 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕖…
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 2
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Markus Cartel
7. Your ID : 72324

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Experiences :
EN1 Leader Of
Los Santos Vagos
EN1 Deputy Leader Of The Families
EN1 Deputy Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have a lot of experience in en1, I know everything about gangs to the letter and I want to make a good start in en3 and that's why vagos attracted me. I was already the leader of vagos in en1 and I had a good time, why can't I do the same thing here. So in short I love vagos and I can easily see the potential and enthusiasm here. I also want to show people here how to run a gang for real because nobody knows anything properly yet. In short, I want to be the leader of the vagos. I also know everything on the State side of the game, which will give us the upper hand against the leos.

2. To lead an organization you need to know what to do and never hesitate. And I believe I have these qualities. If I talk a little about myself, I have reached high ranks in both sides of the city (State/Crime) and gained a lot of experience. And this gives me a lot of advantages. For example, I know what leos do against gangs in events, what tactics they usually use, and I know very well what we should and should not do against them, and we will always use this as an advantage against them. I also know a lot of people who will help me along the way and I trust them all. They are very experienced and they will support me to run the organization and we will always be like a family. This way we will always stay strong and we will have a great period.

3. And if I reach this position, I will have the opportunity to develop myself and gain a new environment in the city, and as I think of new systems / innovations that I can bring for this organization, I see that they are endless. And that's why I want you to give me a chance, I will try to prove myself as much as I can. That's why vagos is just right for me, frankly, give me a chance and let me show myself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Graffiti team. We will create a graffiti team with a great functioning and experienced leader. And we will try to keep the spray bonus above 10k every hour. In this way, people in our gang will be able to benefit from the money and get nice bonuses for being in this team. I am sure that it will be a great contribution to our gang and will also provide good opportunities for people.

100% Turf. I have great plans for Turf and we are going to assemble a team with good shooting skills, good beach skills and enough knowledge and experience to master it. This team will be united and there will be no small unnecessary annoying incidents and mistakes. One of our most important goals in the gang will be the turfs and we will put all our skills to the best of our abilities and overcome this job. We will also be careful not to break any rules while doing so.

Adequate Interaction and RP with Leos. In order to improve our rp level with Leos, we will do FZ Raid, Store/Gun Store, Hostage Situation, Highway Robbery at every opportunity and in this way we will gain more experience and improve our rp level. We will also give people opportunities to manage these events and improve themselves. And we will not allow rule violations while doing these.

My Rank System :

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Underdeputy
10 Warlord
9 Event Leader
8 OG Banana
7 Turfer
6 Clapper
5 Master Banana
4 Thug
3 Hustler
2 Runner
1 Banana

Best Regards,
Ege

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Vagos leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.​

Top Bottom