Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ara Strong
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
16:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CiDGkPxw1oU?si=v75fuyI-YSTm1ZGp

Ara Strong

Player
Player
leos were doing ghetto patrol at fake hospital i was just driving around i was infront of our hq and a dumbass leo just killed me cs i was driving on the road saying im in their area of ghetto patrol its literally public road and public space i wasnt even in or on the sidewalk of fake hospital and then he killed me no demands no nothing.

Kyra Frolov

๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ
Player
illegal (Redux Hit effect) Hit effect can not be follow the person

Ara Strong

Player
Player
Stop deceiving admins send your full pov I gave you demand
yeah you did????? i started the clip just right when u gave me demands and also ok u gave me demands but i wasnt even inside fake hospital or so near it?? bruh thats my hq over there use ur fucking brain respectfully.

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
yeah you did????? i started the clip just right when u gave me demands and also ok u gave me demands but i wasnt even inside fake hospital or so near it?? bruh thats my hq over there use ur fucking brain respectfully.
Its doesnt matter if its near your hq there was a ghetto patrol and i told you so thats not RDM have a nice day

Ara Strong

Player
Player
Its doesnt matter if its near your hq there was a ghetto patrol and i told you so thats not RDM have a nice day
use ur brain im just saying first okay u gave me demand i moved and 2nd its public road bruh where am i supposed to drive from?? 3rd you can see in the pov when i went back i wasnt even there for the ghetto patrol stop random shooting even if its ghetto patrol i wasnt in ur area stop being stupid

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
use ur brain im just saying first okay u gave me demand i moved and 2nd its public road bruh where am i supposed to drive from?? 3rd you can see in the pov when i went back i wasnt even there for the ghetto patrol stop random shooting even if its ghetto patrol i wasnt in ur area stop being stupid
First of all stop insulting to me and second you can continue your way so why you are turning from the street? use your brain

Kyra Frolov

๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ
Player
Blud Thinks He is sherlock ๐Ÿ’€
btw Kerem if u want to play good let me know i can teach you u dont need too use ( illegal redux )๐Ÿ’€

Ara Strong

Player
Player
lol I dont care ur excuses , you can wait your friend in another place
Bruh?? And also nah im just saying what do u get for killing me??? I wasnโ€™t doing any damage on yall or doing anything at all and im still saying it again i was 3 meters away literally from our hq and 15 from fake hospital maybe instead of ahooting people in the middle of road go on the curb of fake hospital you should be staying there if people get near there not staying in middle of road shooting people who arenโ€™t even close to ur ghetto patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom