Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1. Leader of. LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMZ Jihad

CO-LEADER OF HMZ INC. AND EVENT LEADER
Player
  • 1. Your name IRL Rawand

• 2. Your age15

• 3. Time zone GMT+1

• 4. Average online per day 10-7H

• 5. Your DiscordRawand200

• 6. Your Nickname jihad outlaww

• 7. Your ID 74200 ex 68674

• Additional information

• 1. Leader of... LSPD

• . Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• 1. I'm interested in running LSPD as i have spent most of my city life in LEO organization and feel ready to run my own. It takes a lot of skills to run an organization smoothly and I think i have what it takes to be a leader. You can never run a org without a proper and intelligent High Command team. So my goal is to recruit the best High commands in the city for this organization.

• 2. I have been in different divisions of LSPD. This allows me to understand the culture and nature of LSPD and what can improve, which is often hard to see from the inside.

• 3. My plans for LSPD is to structure my organzation in.5 different departments.

• HR department will be responsible to handle casefiles, train people, take interviews, applications.

• S.W.A.T As I have been a S.W.A.T supervisor, I see that S.W.A.T should take the priority for all events, meaning of this, S.W.A.T will be the most important department in the events, and this leads, that they will get a special training, either attacking or defending the situation, and in additional, they’ll have a bonus system.

Undercover agents, They will be the ones taking evidence and reporting to FIB so that we can take down all gang activity by raiding gangs and families.

Parking Enforcement – They’ll be towing all the illegally parked cars, and its their responsibility to have the streets clean out of empty cars, in additional to do this, they’ll not be doing main LSPD work, their job is just to tow cars, and they’ll having a bonus system.

Public Relations - Public relations will be led by a group of 5 people 1 commander, 2 captains and 2 lieutenants. They will be hosting fun events for us. Updating Public relations channel every 2 days. Hosting CNN broadcasts. This department will be the backbone of advertising the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will make sure we are doing recruitment drives every couple of days to keep the flow of our units coming. I will also be terminating people along with my HC team that are inactive and not putting in the work they are expected to put in.

2. I will make sure there is always RP going on since usually cops pull up to atm robberies and just start shooting. Which isnt engaging into a proper RP scenario. This could make people not happy with us and we can get warnings for this. I plan to run a this org with no warnings.

3. I will maintain good hands with leaders of all orgs legal or gang no matter what. So that RP isnt broken by disbands. We will communicate so that we can be better together

Kevin Ford

Curator of LSPD
Server Administrator
Rejected

Incorrect format (Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom