Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Vercetti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/U6n2NcJ7rLc?si=rm_08QyZnbRCXwwL

Aleksandar Jevtic

State
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Alexander
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-8h
5. Your Discord: _kingzyy
6. Your ingame name: Alex Vercetti
7. Your ID: 0000

Additional information

1. Leader for Life Invader
2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organisation?(List 3 reasons and explain them)
2.1. From my past experience on Grand RP servers I saw 1 thing in commom about Life Invader. It's completely same, and I want to change it and make it better.

2.2. I have experience in High Command of Life Invader and also as a Deputy Leader. I am really interested in becoming leader of Life Invader here.

2.3. I believe that my skills and knowledge about this organization can make it better from the start, and that I can form a good team that will lead it with me.

2.4. I want to help people have better experience in advertising through Life Invader news.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
3.1. I'm going to promote professional behavior of employees from the start.

3.2. I will bring my team of people that will help improve everyone's experience in Life Invader and other people who use our service.

3.3. I would work on events and interviews from the start.

3.4. Make Life Invader have more ability to actually go out of building and do more than just accepting advertisements, such as patroling and taking pictures around city for newspaper.

他の応募者の皆様も頑張ってください!
Good luck to all other applicants!

Top Bottom