Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕣𝕖𝕖π•₯ π”½π•’π•žπ•šπ•π•šπ•–π•€ | Karim Atlas

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Leader Of Grove Street Families Gang | Karim Atlas

Your Name IRL: Karim
Your age: 17
Time zone: 10 UTC+
Average online per day: 2/5Hrs every day
Your Discord: karimelatlas
Your Nickname Karim Atlas
Your ID: 8465

Additional information

Leader Of...
Grove Street Families

Firstly, I want to be leader of Grove Street Families gang because i have a lot of experience in gang, i have been 1x Families leader and 10 times deputy during my Gang career. Since i joined Gangs, i got to learn all the rules about Turfs, Gang event and gang knowledge, if i was to get leadership of families again, i would make it top gang of the city as it was in my previous term. I have many people waiting for me to get leadership so they could join and help me with the gang.

Secondly, i want to be a leader of this organization because i want to bring everyone into 1 organization, i would like for all people to go into 1 org and all enjoy together, there will be no discrimination against anyone for what their rank is, we will all be the same family/gang.

Third and last reason of why i want to become leader is becuase i want to get 100% Turf, i will wait for this season to reset turf and then i will get one of my best turf team to go and attack all turfs untill we get ALL of them.

There are some ways that i will improve RP in this org, firstly, i will host so many events between LEOS and Gangs, we will all enjoy our time being in both rivalry. I will make sure that all of my gang members are happy with how the gang is working, i would try to make alliances with other Gangs and we would attack LEOS together.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 06/05/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Vinay Reddie (vinnayanna)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)​
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom