Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | JAYARAM PLUXURY

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayaram Pluxury

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: VENUGOPAL
2. Your age: 23( IC=43)
3. Time zone: IST 5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-15 HOURS
5. Your Discord: jayarampluxury
6. Your Nickname: jayaram pluxury
7. your id: 52151

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
A: 1.
I want to lead the LSPD because I believe my extensive experience in law enforcement uniquely qualifies me for the role. Having served three
terms with the San Andreas Highway Patrol, including one as the Commander of Operations, I have a deep understanding of police procedures and
effective leadership.

2. My time as an undercover agent with the FIB has provided me with valuable insights into criminal behavior, which I believe will be beneficial in
leading the LSPD. Additionally, my experience working with various gangs has given me a unique perspective that will help me address crime- related issues effectively.

3. I am passionate about serving the community and ensuring the safety of all citizens. I am confident that my skills in communication, leadership, and problem- solving make me the ideal candidate to lead the LSPD and make a positive impact on the city of Los Santos.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. DEPARTMENTS:

A) Human Resource Team: The Human Resources Team is like the heart of the LSPD, keeping it strong and active. We're responsible for bringing in new members, providing training, and guiding everyone on what they can and can't do. Our goal is to make sure the LSPD stays vibrant and effective by finding talented people and encouraging everyone to take part in activities.

B) Internal affairs: The Internal Affairs department of the LSPD makes sure everyone is honest and fair. We check logs, backgrounds, and bodycams to catch any bad behavior. We also make sure everyone has the right licenses and insurance. Our job is to keep the LSPD running smoothly and make sure everyone follows the rules.

C) Public Relation : The Public Relations team of the LSPD works to make sure everyone gets along with the police. We organize events like " fashion shows, races, and car/bike shows to bring everyone together. At these events, we announce winners to celebrate and make our community stronger. Our goal is to make sure everyone feels connected and supported by the LSPD.

D) Specialized unit : The Specialized Unit in the LSPD deals with gang-related emergencies. We respond quickly to robberies, bust illegal cannabis operations, chase wanted criminals, and gather evidence against gangs. Our job is to keep our communities safe from organized crime.

E) Traffic Division : The Traffic Division keeps City Roads safe. We give tickets for bad driving, tow away cars parked wrongly, patrol the border, and watch over all city roads from the ground and the air. We make sure everyone follows traffic rules and help when there's trouble on the road.

2.Regular Bonuses for All Units: Provide regular bonuses to motivate officers:

Bonus System Under My Term:

• Store robbery and gun store robberies: 10k
  • Remaining scripted events: 20k each
  • SUBS: 30k
  • Unscripted events like hostage situations: 5k
(Department bonuses will be decided by COS & HODs for the department)

Rank System Under My Term::

30 . Chief of Police
29 . Deputy Chief of Police
28 . Commander
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Supervisor

==== HIGH COMMAND ====

23 . Special Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22 . Executive Commissioner
21 . Commissioner
20 . Superintendent
19 . Senior Inspector
18 . Inspector
17 . Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15 . Sergeant
14 . Master Corporal
13 . Senior Corporal
12 . Lance Corporal
11 . Corporal
10 . Master Patrol Officer
09 . Sr. Patrol Officer
08 . Patrol Officer III
07 . Patrol Officer II
06 . Patrol Officer I
05 . Traffic Unit
04 . Rookie
03 . Cadet
02 . LOA
01 . Suspended

Best Regards:
JAYARAM PLUXURY

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Are you not having district attorneys in LSPD if you get the term. Just like no rank so just curious. because currently DA is rank 28

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday , 30/04/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Chanush Movva , Kevin Ford ,Dave Kipper and Oghi Flann on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom