Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeivan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Omar kalash
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone IST 5:30
4. Average online per day 18-24H
5. Your Discord157575751
6. Your Nickname IVAN NALIKO
7. Your ID 34320

1. Leader of Family

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1: Im in City for 1 year iwas hc in families and after that ijoin lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make Ballas strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Runner
1- Freeze

LEO

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

oijt.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Select for moderation

What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
3X
Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Wrong Application format
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom