Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Besho Error
Administrators nickname
Yanna Pluxury
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/b43ODQg

Besho Error

🅴🆁🆁🅾🆁 ....
Leader of unofficial org
Hello, Bobby
I received a warning without reason, and it's not mentioned in the server rules. We've been doing this every day, four people and two gang cars, and we haven't faced any problems. Then, one day, we got a punishment from Karim Zuma for GR6.12, although we had two hostages, four people, two cars, and after We made forum for warning appeal and the forum get approved Here

Now, the same thing is happening again. We were four people robbing an ATM, the police came, we killed them, took two cops in the car, and went to a house near the farm, while the admin was watching everything.

After that, my family members and me, as a family, received a warning. What for? We follow the rule: five people in a grocery store robbery only.

Evidence
oPtHmgm.png
duTQWu4.png

Thank you,

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

In regards of punishment it remains as you have Robbed both hostages with only 2 cars and 4 players, as mentioned many times so far, you can rob with those numbers but 1 at a time, so rob the first then rob the second etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom