Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kye uwu
Suspect ID
377388 | 238458
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/21znQauuync

shadi stark

Player
Player
first this is my house and my battery and you are clearly coming with gun in the last few minutes of the batters i just tried to protected my batters and there is no time for given demand in this situation .

kye

Player
Player
first this is my house and my battery and you are clearly coming with gun in the last few minutes of the batters i just tried to protected my batters and there is no time for given demand in this situation .
u didnt try to give demands or anything u just want to kill me thats 0 role play i see u standing next to it so i could have shot u with out demans but i said i will play more role play but u were standing and it was free kill if what u are saying is true btw u did fail rp but am not gonna post if u want me to post that u cl and bug aboused to be alive and run to ur solar and removed it and ran away to ur house or somthing i forgot the last thing but i got it on pov + u dont want to be banned for 7 days+ and if u gonna keep yapping ur done

shadi stark

Player
Player
you did not talking about me you do not now how i am and if i did bug abuse please posted i wont to see it

Donte Shepard

EMS Curator. SAHP Curator.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Seems a solar panel raid was happening.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom