Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Wayne
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fjqf4hU

Kerem..

.-.
Player
Hi Mazhor ,

I hope your day is good . I get 60 day banned from the server because of G.R 1.8 yesterday. I was in this project over 2 years. I was always following the server rules. I was playing game too much. I made so many memories with my friends i met so many people from this project. I know my mistake and it was right decision. I believe that i did this rule break 5-8 mont ago. I got banned 60 days for helping my friend to transfer the money. I have a good friends here and some memories. i was being myself and stick my friend all the time when im playing. I am so sorry for this big misake and i will not gonna do it ever again i can promise that. I love this people that i met in this server and i want to continue having fun with them. I accept money wipe . I miss my friends. I believe second chances and i want to get second chance from you . Again i am sorry for this mistake i love this project i wanna get back to server again and continue my journey here.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom