Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arian Luciano
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
Apr 29, 2024
Time
19:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7gOJmlSUms&pp=ygUSaG9zdGFnZSBzaXR1YXRpb24g

ArianSmith

Luciano Family Leader En1
Leader of unofficial org
So in jail for UB, then. When I asked Mr.Lavi (the admin that jailed me), he told me it wasn't realistic to take a hostage when there was just one person aiming at him. I'm arguing that there is no set number of people you must take hostage, and since it's real, I can show you a video of a hostage situation in which there is just one shooter. I am arguing that since it is something that can be done, anything that can occur in real life should be able to occur here and shouldn't be considered UB.

Although I have been reading the rules as well, I have not come across any that address the minimum number of people you must hold captive. The only other thing I could find was 6.16. In order to stop and rob an armored car, truck, or person during a robbery, there must be at least two cars and four people present. and it makes no mention of hostage situations.

Aand as of fear rp . there is gun aimed at the hostage face ready to shoot at any second. i have checked the rules about that too and i didnt find any rule about how many people you need to aim to count as fear rp . Thus, in my opinion, the Leos should be afraid for their hostage lives at this point and comply with the demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom