Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rich Macintosh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2021
Time of violation
06:26
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/52931408/d1337UhqHe5L

macintoshmoneyy

Player
Player
This guys needs to be jailed. He's the reason there's a bunch of fights and random VDM happen in the city, especially yesterday. Like the families need to learn how to roleplay. Why are they allowed to keep doing this kind of stuff ? Dude is a clown for real. He needs to structure up.

All three videos are the same ID 1313. He's the person in the green shirt as well.

First video, we are chilling by marabunta hq and call pulls up with no roleplay and shoots everyone including me in the car. Then they are shooting while driving and chasing cars around in the hood. I thought you had to be shooting at people not in a car or you have to hop out the car to shoot someone that's in a car.

Second video, same guys knocks out and kills Den Wiz at the governors party and start a big fight that ends the whole thing. It killed the whole role playing experience of the party and atmosphere that the government put in place for Nova winning the election.

Third video, same guys then chases a blood member in the party and shoots to kill him. (how are you shooting at a government party ? thats failRP)

i didn't have id on at this time because i was streaming but i do have footage of the party when it started and his ID shows. i have proof of that also if needed.

Last edited:

Gallo

Player
Player
The first video was ghetto not RDM. Please stop trimming the whole entire situation. I wouldn't hit someone for no reason. The red guy with spike mask literally shot someone. Then when I shot the guy running it was because he shot someone and one of the people whos hosting party told me to shoot so he can get arrested. I may have POV but I would never do it for no reason.

macintoshmoneyy

Player
Player
Who did he shoot? If you are ID: 1313 You've been doing this for some time now. You need to stop with all the antics and start roleplaying. You literally start up so many situations making it impossible for people to enjoy their roleplaying experience. I have the full video of all clips.

Please put your pov here because i literally have both full videos. You knocked out someone at the party which started the whole fight at the government party. How is that Roleplay in any of the clips.

Gallo

Player
Player
Who did he shoot? If you are ID: 1313 You've been doing this for some time now. You need to stop with all the antics and start roleplaying. You literally start up so many situations making it impossible for people to enjoy their roleplaying experience. I have the full video of all clips.

Please put your pov here because i literally have both full videos. You knocked out someone at the party which started the whole fight at the government party. How is that Roleplay in any of the clips.
Firstly that is false. I have never been jailed/punished for 'hitting someone'. It all started with an argument and someone offered to fight him (Which you trimmed out) which then lead to me hitting him. Check full footage and it will show I did not start any argument/fight. Offering money for a fight then getting hit and reporting it?

macintoshmoneyy

Player
Player
I have footage, but since you want to upload it go ahead save me some time please. All im saying you need to relax and stop provoking things

The fact of the matter is that you need to respect roleplay and stop acting like a clown all the time. You are the reason the big fight broke out at the governers party, stop messing up good vibes thats all im saying. Theres a time and a place for certain shit. You try to abuse it.

Last edited:

Gallo

Player
Player
I cant upload POV because of internet speed. If you have it why not post it instead of wasting more time. The guy with pink LV pants offered a gunfight to my friend. Thats more than enough reason to punch him

Gallo

Player
Player
Calling my friend out to fight- Offering a fight AND the red guy shooting another friend before I shot him- shooting at partyy (Also you was part of the situation shouting 'finish him' so why crop out parts to make the report one sided)

macintoshmoneyy

Player
Player
lmaooooooo Gallo you are full of shit. you cant upload because of your internet speed ? I streamed/recorded it. ill upload it then.

Can you please sharping up and stop acting like a fool. All im saying is that governers party at playboy shouldnt have resulted in that. your Shit talking is cool but youre wrong for doing it in there. Can you just start to RP and not stir up trouble. There's a time and a place for things, parties you shouldn't be knocking out people behind their backs or shooting. There are admins that can handle those situations.

I was shouting "finish him:? lmaooo i dont even talk like that.

Last edited:

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Enough of this back and forth.
While this report is under review do not respond unless an admin asks you a question.​

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 1313 will receive a punishment for DM
  • Killing at a party because someone offered a wager fight was unnecessary and excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom