Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Taif Decider
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9BaLDKc

taif971

Player
Player
Dear Higher Admin,
I apologise for the recent ban GR 1.4 + 1.8. I was unaware of certain rules, and I'm committed to understanding and following them.
This happened because my rules are not known correctly .I regret any disruption caused and kindly request a reconsideration. I am willing to undergo any necessary measures to prove my commitment to responsible gameplay .I also like to play in en3 because I have friends and also en3 is my first RP server and very close to my heart. I just want to continue my journey in grand RP so please let me play it. I hope you give me another chance.

Thanks For Your Valuable Time.

taif971

Player
Player
Dear Higher Admin,
I apologise for the recent ban GR 1.4 + 1.8. I was unaware of certain rules, and I'm committed to understanding and following them.
This happened because my rules are not known correctly .I regret any disruption caused and kindly request a reconsideration. I am willing to undergo any necessary measures to prove my commitment to responsible gameplay .I also like to play in en3 because I have friends and also en3 is my first RP server and very close to my heart. I just want to continue my journey in grand RP so please let me play it. I hope you give me another chance.

Thanks For Your Valuable Time.
please unban my ID :[61313] and I am ready for my money wipe.
Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom