Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bonifacio Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
2:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j6vhxo_4qxE

rebeI

Player
Player
I want to see what happened, if the gun jammed and he just went to ask the other guy if he had a spare one or he was just teaming. :LOL:

Event Rule 1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

ID 187641 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event​

Aiden Johanson

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
I want to see what happened, if the gun jammed and he just went to ask the other guy if he had a spare one or he was just teaming. :LOL:

Event Rule 1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min

bro u know u have tracer yeah ? and thats illegal

Derick

Player
Player
unfortunately i already deleted my pov of that event cause its already 2 days ago sorry for that and i dont know that i already have pov request. I can accept the punishment for teaming and i will take note that teaming is not allowed on that event.
Requesting POV

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

ID 187641 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event​

Last edited:

rebeI

Player
Player
unfortunately i already deleted my pov of that event cause its already 2 days ago sorry for that and i dont know that i already have pov request. I can accept the punishment for teaming and i will take note that teaming is not allowed on that event.
enjoy the 30 day ban and let that be a lesson to you, as this isnt the first time that u go there just to give others free kills just to try to make me lose

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

Considering the fact that the POV request was made within the 48 hours, you will receive punishment.

ID 187641 will receive a punishment for ER1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom