Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Snow_Pink
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
12:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZuBQwxaDiL8

Snow_01

Player
Player
This guys were doing CL after doing bunker raid and relogs when raid about to finish and they just run and collect money without fight i found 2 guys were doing same mostly they are in same fam they were doing same thing one buy one

Snow_01

Player
Player
U can chek this guy did same and same timing

Snow_01

Player
Player
Part 1 and Part 2 witch is already provided and part 3 is extended pov i think which requested
Part 1 = When he Done CL after making raid

Part 2 = When is relog again at ending time to collect fast money ( U can chek top right he suddenly appeared near his name it war 0 then came 1)

Part 3 = When we kiled him (Request pov)

Last edited:

Lion_01

Player
Player
It uses an aimbot, but you should take action if the full video doesn't load
why dont u provide youre pov bro youre 1 friend already punished :ROFLMAO: i want confidence like this doing bug abuse and calling other cheaters very nice :ROFLMAO:

omoe34

Player
Player
Part 1 and Part 2 witch is already provided and part 3 is extended pov i think which requested
Part 1 = When he Done CL after making raid

Part 2 = When is relog again at ending time to collect fast money ( U can chek top right he suddenly appeared near his name it war 0 then came 1)

Part 3 = When we kiled him (Request pov)
aimbot is clear in POV 2 👀

Snow_01

Player
Player
my forum got accepted after 2 or 3 days something rn im unable to give more pov because im out for my irl work so i wil be happy on any decision mad by admin u can close or reject also . if admin dont find its enough

Adi Gilgamesh

Player
Player
hhhhhhh Show the full video. When you hit the enemy with a weapon, why do you stop the video? Are you afraid to show that you are using an aim bot ? Ha ha ha.
Why u got clapped every day that’s why u saying shit lol bruh u sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom