Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwfxKsQMv3c

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
As my dear admin POV1 and POV2 explains, I received a warning to stop the car and I took action by responding to the message, but the one playing the role of the driver hit my car first.

Secondly, I got out of the car wondering what I had done, but he said follow me while he was inside the car!! When he got in car , I followed him, and the owner of the ID 61442 came and shot me with a taser gun for no reason !! After that, the owner of the ID 28680 came and Handcuff me without any reason as well !!

After that, the second video explains that I was asked about the reason for these mistakes and I sent the admin to help me, but without any result because im late to message np he tell me make forum im do now , polices did not talk to me at all. He failed the situation and did not answer me about the reason. After that, he Handcuff me and put me in the car without saying to me the words, “watch your head and pay attention and with out any reason .” It is a really strange thing. I hope you will. They receive the necessary punishment in order to respect the rules of the game

POV2

assassin232

Player
Player
hey there i was in the situation as you can see and this is my pov where you can hear rich telling him all the stuff like - placing you in cuffs and watch your head aswell , idk if he cut his voice or he has problems so he couldn't hear him + maybe next time try not to CL in a situation (check min 4:06)

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Reviewed
ID 28680 will not receive a punishment for Fail-RP
However,
ID 41936 will receive a punishment for CL​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom