Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karl_Kruger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 1, 2024
Time of violation
12:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bD4lBVwa5LM

KarlKruger

Player
Player
3 officers was speaking Turkish on road while on duty. I have warned them to speak English. The other two officers went by saying "Fuck you". The last officer OOC cuffed and dragged me without saying a word and kidnaped me. On road he said fuck you and such. He didnt even check my ID or passport. I wanted to see his badge but he didnt show me. He wanted to rob me. He claimed that he is corrupt on his bio. (I have checked it after the incident. There is no bio on Aproved or Pending or even on rejected). He wanted to rob me. He checked for bodycam and asked If I have bodycam on OOC. Meanwhile he is dragging me OOCly at the same time he is cursing me and speaking disrespectfully. I have warned him that I was a EMS employee and former ex-agent on USSS. He killed me.

Also, I would like to request POV from the FIB officer. Because the parts that He speaks turkish, swearing of his friends and OOC cuffing is not visible on my POV

Last edited:

BIGNTT

Player
Player

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Next time submit a POV that has the specific violation. Also, you caant requuest POV for a regular RP situation, it must be an event​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom