Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moza Moaaz
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/IZyY8Mh

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
Zero Money
Because I was new and did not know the rules well, I did not memorize them, but I memorized some of them little by little

But I needed money for the account. I don't know this law but I converted 103.588

Player Moza Moaaz transferred $103588 to your
bank account

I spoke with someone from the administration and told him, “I don’t know that this law is good, and I hope you lift the ban on me.”
Senior Administration
Just do this thing Senior Administration
I want you to unblock it
The reason is that one of my friends gave me a house and told me that this house is yours and it is safe for the person because he has tests for the house that he cherishes and I want you to clear the money.
Withdraw all funds : ID: 131281 |
Because the person has exams, so I want to keep whistling money. I agree with this thing. Keep the house in trust. I want someone I want from you, just zero money.

Thank you

Best Regards

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
If you can zero funds in both accounts, do so
ID: 131281 | ID: 144365

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
If you can zero Money in both accounts, do so
ID: 131281 | ID: 144365