Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Mayt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ig1HJ-HVQ9s

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
i would understand if this was a 1 time thing but it appears to be a repeated bug this player is abusing, not only is it him its another member of this family as well unfortunately i wasnt able to catch his id but im sure in 90520's pov it would be visual.

another players pov of the same player -

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Pending review - Bug Abuse | ID 90520

You are throwing out the situations that happened in the same hours, one after the other. I think I'm hurting you too much. Let me reiterate here that "I don't know how to do this on purpose" If I want to know one day, I will definitely ask the Savage Nation family. Because you know best.

Screenshot_154.png

What, or is he a member of a bowing Savage Nation family? I can throw more and different people here man. I don't want to start with the Banshee. Because he is one of the least toxic people among you.

GOON

Player
Player
Pending review - Bug Abuse | ID 90520

You are throwing out the situations that happened in the same hours, one after the other. I think I'm hurting you too much. Let me reiterate here that "I don't know how to do this on purpose" If I want to know one day, I will definitely ask the Savage Nation family. Because you know best.

Screenshot_154.png

What, or is he a member of a bowing Savage Nation family? I can throw more and different people here man. I don't want to start with the Banshee. Because he is one of the least toxic people among you.
xqc-didnt-ask.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom