Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
GMT+5:30
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

OTHER INFORMATION

Leader of Families Gang

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation with 3 reason.

I have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation and gained highcommand in both org but I have spend my alot of months in gang in which I attend alot of events and manage event in absence of leader or deputy like CLANDS,store robbery, gun robbery hostage, battle shop , subs and many more etc. I want to become the leader of Families because I want to do alot of events and make this gang active in city and ghetto by dominate other gangs .

2.2 my purpose to take this particular gang because I joined this gang in my starting journey and do different events everyday to enjoy everyone in the organisation like FZ RAID bs CLANDS store/gun robbery in which they will get good bonus for attending and their performance in the org.

2.3 my aim towards families gang to complete my term without warn and hire newcomers with providing proper training and veteran will get their back according to their experience.

2.4 I know every stuff in gang in which manner gang will work and about their events by my experience. I will make plans to run my org smooth . So I will give deputy to different time zone so that we will try to attend every attend specially late night.

3. How u will improve roleplay in the org.
Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen in robbery or event.
Do promotion ceremony every week.
I will ensure that all event will attend with me or without my presence .
Give good bonus gang member in the org.
I WILL MAKE SURE THAT GRAFFITI PROFIT GIVE MAX IN EACH HOUR AND 100% TURF .
Introduce strike system in the org
Strike 1 DEMOTE

Strike 2. Demote to suspected and training given again
Strike 3 blacklist

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
TURF LEADER

EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER

Enforcer
TURFER
MAFIA
SPRAY TEAM
GHETTO CLAPPER
SHOOTER
GANGSTER
MEMBER/NEWLIE
FREEZE

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION.

subhash rathod

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

OTHER INFORMATION

Leader of Families Gang

I have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation and gained highcommand in both org but I have spend my alot of months in gang in which I attend alot of events and manage event in absence of leader or deputy like CLANDS,store robbery, gun robbery hostage, battle shop , subs and many more etc. I want to become the leader of Families because I want to do alot of events and make this gang active in city and ghetto by dominate other gangs .

2.2 my purpose to take this particular gang because I joined this gang in my starting journey and do different events everyday to enjoy everyone in the organisation like FZ RAID bs CLANDS store/gun robbery in which they will get good bonus for attending and their performance in the org.

2.3 my aim towards families gang to complete my term without warn and hire newcomers with providing proper training and veteran will get their back according to their experience.

2.4 I know every stuff in gang in which manner gang will work and about their events by my experience. I will make plans to run my org smooth . So I will give deputy to different time zone so that we will try to attend every attend specially late night.

Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen in robbery or event.
Strike 1 DEMOTE

Strike 3 blacklist

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
TURF LEADER
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER

Enforcer
TURFER
MAFIA
SPRAY TEAM
GHETTO CLAPPER
SHOOTER
GANGSTER
MEMBER/NEWLIE
FREEZE

INFORMATION
Krishna
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

OTHER INFORMATION

Leader of Families Gang

Strike 1 DEMOTE

Strike 3 blacklist

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
TURF LEADER
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER

Enforcer
TURFER
MAFIA
SPRAY TEAM
GHETTO CLAPPER
SHOOTER
GANGSTER
MEMBER/NEWLIE
FREEZE

++++

IconixJones

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

OTHER INFORMATION

Leader of Families Gang

Strike 1 DEMOTE

Strike 3 blacklist

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
TURF LEADER
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER

Enforcer
TURFER
MAFIA
SPRAY TEAM
GHETTO CLAPPER
SHOOTER
GANGSTER
MEMBER/NEWLIE
FREEZE

BEST LEADER FOR FAMILIES

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Families leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom