Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Young Kashh
Administrators nickname
Elonsik Swayze
Date
Mar 20, 2022
Time
7:39
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/68250/

Young Ferrarini

Player
Player
I have been banned for using graphics settings that benefit me in the game I ask mazhor to check this post because I have not been given the opportunity to post clips proving my innocence nor have I been given the opportunity to do a pc control or similar so i ask you dear mazhor to consider this post and take the measures you think are appropriate
this is the clip that I would have had to post if I had been given the chance, I have had problems these days with the clips and this is an example, as you can see I do not take advantage of any graphic setting in fact the proops are all there and simply the kill was performed due to a known desynchronization problem in the Italian server.
the clip is not modified in any way the audio is heard and freezes because I have problems, I am available for immediate pc control because I have nothing to worry about.

Kenji Armani

Back again!
Player
I have been banned for using graphics settings that benefit me in the game I ask mazhor to check this post because I have not been given the opportunity to post clips proving my innocence nor have I been given the opportunity to do a pc control or similar so i ask you dear mazhor to consider this post and take the measures you think are appropriate
this is the clip that I would have had to post if I had been given the chance, I have had problems these days with the clips and this is an example, as you can see I do not take advantage of any graphic setting in fact the proops are all there and simply the kill was performed due to a known desynchronization problem in the Italian server.
the clip is not modified in any way the audio is heard and freezes because I have problems, I am available for immediate pc control because I have nothing to worry about.
The best Discord POV ive ever seen haha

akram qlf

Player
Player
Sono stato bannato per l'utilizzo di impostazioni grafiche che mi avvantaggiano nel gioco Chiedo a mazhor di controllare questo post perché non mi è stata data l'opportunità di pubblicare clip che dimostrino la mia innocenza né mi è stata data l'opportunità di fare un controllo del PC o simili ti chiedo caro mazhor di considerare questo post e di prendere le misure che ritieni appropriate
questa è la clip che avrei dovuto postare se me ne fosse stata data la possibilità, ho avuto problemi in questi giorni con le clip e questo è un esempio, come vedete non utilizzo nessuna impostazione grafica infatti la proops ci sono tutti e semplicemente l'uccisione è stata eseguita a causa di un noto problema di desincronizzazione nel server italiano.
la clip non viene modificata in alcun modo l'audio si sente e si blocca perché ho dei problemi, sono disponibile per il controllo immediato da pc perché non ho nulla di cui preoccuparmi.
che controllo ti devono fare che basta che fai la verifica dei file e cancelli i download aha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom