Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lankash Rao
Suspect ID
198374 258190
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
10: 28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_YNtUSYB_vg

Luxury Rich

Player
Player
He gave demand and said " Leave the area" so there is an rp situation. 353837 are you ok? 😂

LANKASH_RAO

Player
Player
He was not involved,, that's why I said him to leave....I have the right, make citizens life are safe.

Sucre Acyy

Player
Player
Yes, you can do this if my life is in danger, but what you said there is that if you don't want to be handcuffed, get out of here immediately, you threatened me, so I gathered my family and shot you, there is no need to prolong the incident, the admins will look at the POV and decide. Best regards, Free Souls

LANKASH_RAO

Player
Player
Arresting officer said that
Yes, you can do this if my life is in danger, but what you said there is that if you don't want to be handcuffed, get out of here immediately, you threatened me, so I gathered my family and shot you, there is no need to prolong the incident, the admins will look at the POV and decide. Best regards, Free Souls
Arresting officer said that to you because you were interrupting to do rp..there is a case between defender and officer you should come at court, there is also layer available in city but you decide to shoot...

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
Arresting officer said that

Arresting officer said that to you because you were interrupting to do rp..there is a case between defender and officer you should come at court, there is also layer available in city but you decide to shoot...
first of all improve your brain. my friend, you have been given a request, are you drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom