Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howler

Player
Player

RONAN WILLAM

Information

1) Ronan Williams

2) 23
3) IST
4) 12pm - 19pm
5) 8-9 hours
6) Thatkid#1203
7) Ron
8) 89418
9) State Curator

Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

I have played on differnet projects and after seeing this project I could'nt stop playing, but there are players who use cheats or break rules which spoiles the pleasure for other players. I want to become an admin so I could stop people from breaking rules and keep the server clean. If i become an Admin i will help players, organisations and give ideas to make the server better.

2) What are your strengths?

I have good editing ang coding experience. I never get angry and always stay calm.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get upset and sad really fast.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I have seen everything in the server and have also been a leader of an organisation and want to help the server so yes I am ready to leave RP life.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

6) Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

I can come anytime I am needed.

Thank you for considering me for this position have a good day :) .

Regards
Ronan Williams

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player

RONAN WILLAM

Information

1) Ronan Williams

2) 23
3) IST
4) 12pm - 19pm
5) 8-9 hours
6) Thatkid#1203
7) Ron
8) 89418
9) State Curator

Additional information

I have played on differnet projects and after seeing this project I could'nt stop playing, but there are players who use cheats or break rules which spoiles the pleasure for other players. I want to become an admin so I could stop people from breaking rules and keep the server clean. If i become an Admin i will help players, organisations and give ideas to make the server better.

I have good editing ang coding experience. I never get angry and always stay calm.

I have seen everything in the server and have also been a leader of an organisation and want to help the server so yes I am ready to leave RP life.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

6) Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Regards
Ronan Williams
Good luck ❤️✌️

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player

RONAN WILLAM

Information

1) Ronan Williams

2) 23
3) IST
4) 12pm - 19pm
5) 8-9 hours
6) Thatkid#1203
7) Ron
8) 89418
9) State Curator

Additional information

Yes

Regards
Ronan Williams
SCAMMER

Milan Patel

Player
Player

RONAN WILLAM

Information

1) Ronan Williams

2) 23
3) IST
4) 12pm - 19pm
5) 8-9 hours
6) Thatkid#1203
7) Ron
8) 89418
9) State Curator

Additional information

Yes

Regards
Ronan Williams
Good Luck

Karn_Oza

Player
Player

RONAN WILLAM

Information

1) Ronan Williams

2) 23
3) IST
4) 12pm - 19pm
5) 8-9 hours
6) Thatkid#1203
7) Ron
8) 89418
9) State Curator

Additional information

Yes

Regards
Ronan Williams
Good Luck

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Based on the Information Given, ATM we are not in need of Admins with the details you have Provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom