Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
ehab pluxury
Suspect ID
172991 137080
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
15:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kkrdjv61Wnk

Pickle Batu

sadge
Player
You are in my property insulting my family members + we are defending our solar panels so like u scumbags can't steal from us or check the timing. Learn the rules or ask admin about it.

ehab

Player
Player
You are in my property insulting my family members + we are defending our solar panels so like u scumbags can't steal from us or check the timing. Learn the rules or ask admin about it.
i will get provoking but you will get wern and you need to give demands

Pickle Batu

sadge
Player
I don't need to give demands you stupid. We are protecting our solar panels. If you are in my property while there is a solar panel ofc I will shoot you. Ask any admin about it they will tell you the same thing. But instead of asking you are making yourself look stupid.

ehab

Player
Player
I don't need to give demands you stupid. We are protecting our solar panels. If you are in my property while there is a solar panel ofc I will shoot you. Ask any admin about it they will tell you the same thing. But instead of asking you are making yourself look stupid.
Xd buddy go learn some rules and come talk

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Family is the house owner, they are defending their solar panels. No need for demands.

Top Bottom