Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen_Winter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
2:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B_7bsm57HE

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
We were running with my friend and one guy started shooting us randomly without a reason and when we died ID:5226 tried to kill him and save us but when he understand he is dying he disconnected. I am waiting the right punishment for this guy ID:208. Thank you...

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
So you reported him for combat logging, but at the same time tried to save you XD
wdym man that guy who combat logged is the guy who shoot us and killed us i reported that guy id:208 he is not trying to save me. The other guy ID:5226 is tried to kill him and save us but Id:208 combat logged after rdm. So, my report is about rdm and combat log for ID:208 not the other guy...

UluForumElestiricisi

Sublime Forum Criticist
Player
Good mixing you talking about soundpad IC, with OOC info🤭🤭🤭✌️
giphy.gif

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Upon reviewing, I cannot conclude the report at this time. Please change the title to Reason | ID. For example: RDM & CL | ID 208.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
wdym man that guy who combat logged is the guy who shoot us and killed us i reported that guy id:208 he is not trying to save me. The other guy ID:5226 is tried to kill him and save us but Id:208 combat logged after rdm. So, my report is about rdm and combat log for ID:208 not the other guy...
Its a love story innit.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report. Id 208 will be punished for Cl & Rdm.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom