Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Weiss Nicht
Administrators nickname
Uwe Mendoza
Date
Jun 16, 2023
Time
16:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/I5rhnph

...Knast...

Player
Player
My ID: 126909
My name: I don't know it anymore
Admin name Uwe Mendoza
When was I banned: June 16, 23 at 4:51 p.m
Both accounts: Main 80386 next to Acc 126909

Dear Mazhor
First I will show you a screenshot (Watch Screenshot 2024-05-05 010607 | Streamable) that will help you understand it.
I was sanctioned for the following rule 1.8, which I think might be the same
So, as I have already heard, 1.8 You are not allowed to interact with your two accounts
That's true and I understand it too. I paid in today and my friend had light rims for me to buy.
I therefore decided to buy it because I had bought the m8 from the person who paid it in, he gave it to me and I wanted to transfer it
because I didn't have any cash. My friend and my 2nd account have almost identical IDs, I didn't pay attention to it, he said he didn't get anything
and I looked at the clip and saw that I had transferred it to my 2nd account and I immediately called an admin without hesitation.
He said look at it here is the proof I asked not to sanction me, but just to take the money from my 2nd account
here is the proof. I realize myself that it was stupid and I'll pay more attention to it when I'm allowed to come back.
I will promise that breaking the rules like this will never happen again.
I hope you'll think about it and hopefully let me get back into my account 126909.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom