Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goethe Paspas
Suspect ID
129085 126052
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJDK2WU5XY

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
These 2 random people decided to harass us for no reason whatsoever. I know its forbidden to open fire inside a green zone but there was basically no way I could get inside my car to get out unless I scared them somehow, I also warned those two before opening fire to avoid fail rp or whatever as much as possible . And my friend sitting in the passenger seat did not insult the guy in the pink car in any way, that random just came up and stood next to him as he has told me. I could also upload the previous minute if necessary. And what we are talking about in discord had not much to do with the game, let alone change the course of it.
Have a good day

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing I have decided to ACCEPT this report.

Players ID 129085 and 126052 will receive a punishment for Shooting in GZ, CR, VDM and UB.

Also you will receive a punishment for Shooting in GZ aswell and Running into the Post Office to avoid being killed.

( Please if anyone is abusing you with killing, VDM etc., please let them and then report on forums. Breaking rules because they break rules doesn't help and gives you a punishment aswell... So next time have in mind to not break rules along with the rulebreakers. Thank you. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom