Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DemirMKA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
23:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SWT4apYoM

Lamestar

Player
Player
my friend's house was there, but they didn't let us in, then they gave us dementia on the way and killed us.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
this is outside my family house and you was harassing my wife and we told you to leave the arena and you did not go you kept doing emotes and provoking me you did not leave outside out family house is right outside door 1005

in the clip at 1:27 he is doing masterbate emote in my face outside my family home he was told to leave and given 5 secs and would not go

Last edited:

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
THIS IS OUTSIDE MY FAMILY HOUSE AND YOUR TAUNTING ME IN MY FACE AND MY WIFE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE WITH 5 SECS DEMANDS

Lamestar

Player
Player
It's not your house, there's everyone's house there, it's a motel, you can't give me dementia, and I wasn't there anyway

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
You were continuously masturbating at me and you were asked to stop and given DEMANDS (not dementia) to stop and did not stop. What you are doing is **sexual harassment**. You have reported yourself for sexual harassment, good job.

Lamestar

Player
Player
I did not do such a thing, the competent person will decide, have a good day

ozgurr fidann

Player
Player
1004 I was going to buy house number 1, I just went to look. I am the former owner of house number 1004 and I knew you. Just because I knew you, I asked how you were and you were jealous of your wife.
BURASI AİLEM EVİMİN DIŞINDA VE YÜZÜME VE EŞİME ALAY EDİYORSUN SANA 5 SANİYE TALEPLE GİTMEYİ SÖYLÜYORUM

ozgurr fidann

Player
Player
BURASI AİLEM EVİMİN DIŞINDA VE YÜZÜME VE EŞİME ALAY EDİYORSUN SANA 5 SANİYE TALEPLE GİTMEYİ SÖYLÜYORUM
kYou showed us dementia and told us to leave because you were jealous of your wife, but it's a hotel and the global area is open to all players.

ehab

Player
Player
1004 I was going to buy house number 1, I just went to look. I am the former owner of house number 1004 and I knew you. Just because I knew you, I asked how you were and you were jealous of your wife.
bro in the end you get clapped and fucked and you dont know how to make fourm

Lamestar

Player
Player
My brother, you are a very obvious toxic player, you even show it on the forum

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 92238 has been reviewed and will receive a punishment for GR 6.9, MG
ID 71868 will receive a punishment for UB Demands
ID 178853 will receieve a punishment for RDM