Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yami Stark
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
8:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/681878/#post-2441069

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
on of the admin reject the forum and after they spam the same fourm is got accepted it is clear that solar protected and this is our family house and they are been told to leave more than once but noting you can check that the fourm is in the same date and time so if you can re validate this case

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
He Rejected Because He Can Run Away Not Like What You Do It To Me You Kill Me Without Demands Only He Said Leave And You Start Shooting At Me

mozaki

Player
Player
He Rejected Because He Can Run Away Not Like What You Do It To Me You Kill Me Without Demands Only He Said Leave And You Start Shooting At Me
Typing in thread if you are not related to situation is strictly forbidden. It will lead to forum account ban

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
Your evidence is a minute and you are dead send a Video a minute before your death when you went and came back again

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I dont see any solar panels on POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom