Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron
I wish you are doing good.

I want to intrdouce my self , Iam Amr Khaled ID 71872 (TWINK) Barzani Error) (MAIN)

I am playing server from about 2 years.

All was done i was playing in my main account and i have 2 warn and i revive the third for fear rp so i have 1 week Ban , So to enjoy in game till exams , So i enter the game with my twink ID 71872 to chill with my friends in the 1 day playing on it or the second day, On the Update day i enter with my twink my friend Ammar come give me 1 mil to chill with it i buy with it Revorver Skill , And start playing ghetto and events , In the next day i open i found my friend telling me there is discount on Lottery tickets i tell him how he tell me in Max shop for 9k so discount 1k and in low stores is 5k i was impressed from price bec it never done in city before i start going check with my car the prices of them . I found them openning by 1k ticket and 2k so i try my luck with 130 ticket the rest of money that ammar give me , I win about 350k from them so i buy 150 then i finish i win like 400k i keep trying luck till i reach buying 1000 ticket i dont know that was a mistake or problem , so i keep buying and winning , I found people start getting ban so i stop in this time i found that it have a mistake what i do so i stop doing this i close the game, And wait for any soullotion or wipe for this money all i get till i get the blacklist i was waiting to any solve for the problem so pls wipe my twink i dont know any thing about this, wipe all my money and all cars i get on my twinki want to play in en2.

Thanks you.
Best Regards

Barzani Error

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron
I wish you are doing good.

Sorry i do color so it not visible .
I want to intrdouce my self , Iam Amr Khaled ID 71872 (TWINK) Barzani Error) (MAIN)
I am playing server from about 2 years.

All was done i was playing in my main account and i have 2 warn and i revive the third for fear rp so i have 1 week Ban , So to enjoy in game till exams , So i enter the game with my twink ID 71872 to chill with my friends in the 1 day playing on it or the second day, On the Update day i enter with my twink my friend Ammar come give me 1 mil to chill with it i buy with it Revorver Skill , And start playing ghetto and events , In the next day i open i found my friend telling me there is discount on Lottery tickets i tell him how he tell me in Max shop for 9k so discount 1k and in low stores is 5k i was impressed from price bec it never done in city before i start going check with my car the prices of them . I found them openning by 1k ticket and 2k so i try my luck with 130 ticket the rest of money that ammar give me , I win about 350k from them so i buy 150 then i finish i win like 400k i keep trying luck till i reach buying 1000 ticket i dont know that was a mistake or problem , so i keep buying and winning , I found people start getting ban so i stop in this time i found that it have a mistake what i do so i stop doing this i close the game, And wait for any soullotion or wipe for this money all i get till i get the blacklist i was waiting to any solve for the problem so pls wipe my twink i dont know any thing about this, wipe all my money and all cars i get on my twinki want to play in en2.

Thanks you.
Best Regards

Barzani Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom