Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) | Roberto Fire | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adrian_Haraga
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:30
Proofs
x

Adrian Weshh

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

I got banned for Bugabuse today. Of course I admit that I opened the lottery tickets for $5000. I definitely assumed that the shop was simply set up for cheap, which is why I bought a lot of them there, which is why I didn't know that it was a bug because I didn't have 24/7 myself and assumed that it was like that the food trucks. I have to honestly admit that I thought it must be part of the system and didn't know it was a bug. Until this evening, after Roberto Fire's announcement, I unfortunately didn't know that the whole thing would fall under bugabuse, because of course I would never do something like that to get an advantage over other players. I must sincerely admit that I am very sorry and will never make this mistake again. I bunkered also all the masks which i Got in my storage, so because it wasn't my intention to simply make money from it. I also have an unofficial family at the moment, which would be foolish of me to put it at risk for lottery tickets . I sincerely apologize again and promise to pay more attention to things like this in the future

Best Wishes

Adrian Haraga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom