Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved For curator of the project | Allg. 6.23 (Lottery) | 92517 | Roberto Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steffen Snowfox
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
ca. 23 Uhr
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lOUBVoq

Steffen Koenigss

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,

I would like to submit an unban request regarding the incident with the Lottery Tickets.

I was banned because of the current lottery ticket bug because they only cost half the price and I bought and used them.
I know ignorance does not protect against punishment. I've been on the server for over a year now and have spent a lot of time here and I'm almost at Level 100. I've met a lot of great people here and it would be a shame if it would be over so soon.

In my defense, I didn't know it was a mistake. Someone said that these tickets only cost 5k and I thought to myself, okay, you can buy some. There was a new update and so I didn't think about it because I thought ok, the prices may have been adjusted or displayed incorrectly because as you know, everything never works smoothly after an update. If it is an option for you, I will do something to make it up to you as you wish. I would donate the money that is missing or give it to an admin or something else. I don't know if it matters, but I haven't done much wrong in all this time.

I will inform myself very carefully in the future so that something like this doesn't happen to me again.

I hope you can forgive me.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Approved without wipe​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom