Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) I Roberto Fire I 83282 Sosa Yagi I @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sosa
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/PHrNMZ-QWc4z

Sosa Yagi

Player
Player
MY ID: 83282
MY NAME: Sosa Yagi
ADMIN WHO BANNED ME: Roberto Fire
TIME I GOT BANNED: 06.05.2024

Dear Mazor

I was banned today for bugabuse. I was banned in the current wave of bans related to lottery tickets. I was not aware of any guilt at the time and only became aware of it when the announcement came. I thought it was a normal 24/7 50% discount and bought a few to get the cool Lambo. It was only when the announcement came that I realized my guilt. I thought that all the updates that came would have fixed everything, but unfortunately things turned out differently. I'm incredibly sorry I promise it will never happen again but unfortunately everything came too late, I didn't want to make a profit from it and please take away all my money that has accumulated over the years, but please think about it, my ban to cancel. I really want to be part of the server again, it was a lot of fun, I've already paid a lot of money to get cool things, wings, cars, a big house and a cool family. I've been there for a long time since 2021-2022. I therefore ask for the sentence to be lifted and possibly reduced and I hope that I will be able to take part in the Grand Proceedings again soon.
I don't want my Grand RP to end here
Kind regards, Sosa Yagi.

Lieber Mazor

Ich wurde heute wegen Bugabuse gesperrt. Ich wurde in der aktuellen Welle von Verboten im Zusammenhang mit Lottoscheinen gesperrt. Ich war mir damals keiner Schuld bewusst und wurde mir dieser erst bewusst, als die Ankündigung kam. Ich dachte, es wäre ein normaler Rabatt vom 24/7 50% und kaufte ein paar, um den coolen Lambo zu bekommen. Erst als die Ankündigung kam, wurde mir meine Schuld bewusst. Ich dachte, dass alle Updates, die kamen, alles behoben hätten, aber leider kam es anders. Es tut mir unglaublich leid ich verspreche es wird nie wieder passieren aber leider kam alles zu spät, ich wollte keinen Profit daraus machen und nehmt bitte mir mein ganzes Geld, das sich über die Jahre angesammelt hat, aber bitte denken Sie darüber nach, mein Verbot aufzuheben. Ich möchte wirklich wieder Teil des Servers sein, es hat viel Spaß gemacht, ich habe schon viel Geld bezahlt, um coole Dinge, Flügel, Autos, ein großes Haus und eine coole Familie zu bekommen Ich bin seit 2021-2022 schon lange dort. Ich bitte daher um eine Aufhebung und eventuelle Herabsetzung der Strafe und hoffe, dass ich bald wieder am Grand-Vorgehen teilnehmen kann.
Ich möchte nicht, dass mein Grand RP hier endet
Herzliche Grüße, Sosa Yagi.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected due to massive attempt to bug abuse. Greed leads to consequences​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom