Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daddy_Shafi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 7, 2024
Time of violation
15:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-AipbXg8ork

Daddy Shafi

Player
Player
Sir there is my fam house i was just normally passing my time there but those players came ask me who i am and from which family i belong i told them and after that they direct killed me without any reason and demand it was the first attempt. After some time i gone to my fam house and i saw some of them and i just asked normally why u killed me they again killed me without reason or demand and after killing me they were also abousing me for no reason.

Scar Magic

Player
Player
no i killed you before and you came back i did give you demand you just didnt show it you nrl to

ehab

Player
Player
Sir there is my fam house i was just normally passing my time there but those players came ask me who i am and from which family i belong i told them and after that they direct killed me without any reason and demand it was the first attempt. After some time i gone to my fam house and i saw some of them and i just asked normally why u killed me they again killed me without reason or demand and after killing me they were also abousing me for no reason.
bug abuse and gr 6.17

Scar Magic

Player
Player
even told him in the pov i told you not to come back because thats not the first time i killed him

ami_alif

Player
Player
and your also doing blackmail you said if i dont do something you will report
all in pov btw what type of blackmail ? he just asked ur fam member to say sorry becuz u killed him for no reason otherwise he will submit forum

ami_alif

Player
Player
no i killed you before and you came back i did give you demand you just didnt show it you nrl to
he came after 15min i was there as well
there is no demand because you cut it out the video i gave you demand and you nlr and came back
when he did nrl he came after 15min i was there as well and 2nd time u didnt gave any demand y u killed him for no reason?

ami_alif

Player
Player
u killed him 2 times first time the time was 14:33 but he came there again becuz there is also his fam house in around 15:04 so how this is nrl?

Scar Magic

Player
Player
Scar Magic u brainless stupid see this pov first and see the time and then see the main forum pov and also the time u will understand did he broke nlr or not . btw go read all the grand rp server rules first then come here to play u brainless stupid.
You guys are just mad your getting rolled try to kill everyone and don’t succeed and provoke every time you guys are literally terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom